Mar 1, 2012

Super Hero Invitation

In stock in the etsy shop (click on the link to the right). This Super Hero invitation features a photo of your little hero edited to look like a comic book. Most of the photos I receive are of children in costumes, but they don't have to be. This invitation is perfect for any Spiderman, Superman, or Captain America party.

There is also a Batman inspired version :)

Coordinating Thank You Cards:






Cupcake Toppers:
Print at home using your ink jet printer and cardstock. Cut out with a 2" round or scallop punch from the craft store :)

Super Hero Poster:
Print at photo lab and frame or just hang at the party!

To purchase the cupcake toppers, poster, or thank you cards, just purchase the "Add On Party Item" listing in the shop and note in the comments section which item you would like.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

Do you still make these!??? I'm obsessed with these and want them for my sons party. email me at vinliesl@yahoo.com please

Liesl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunti Angibobos said...

How do I order these? Email me at alohaangi@gmail.com