Feb 24, 2009

Custom Silhouettes

Custom Children's Silhouettes
I have been wanting to do a silhouette for so long of my son, so I finally decided just to take it digital and get it done. I am a big fan of the simple black traditional look. I printed mine on ecru cardstock and placed it in an oval frame. It's a very classic look. I will try to post a picture of it in the frame soon :)

The next 2 are a couple of variations on it that would make cute nursery, bedroom or playroom prints. They can be custom printed to match the colors in the room you plan to display it in.

If you are interested in ordering one of these keepsakes for yourself, please email me a photograph of your child's profile, along with the style and colors you would like. (My email address can be found to the right of this post.) The prints are 8x10 or 8x8 and cost $25 apiece.



1 comment:

April Kay said...

I LOVE these, Melissa! I'll have to get one for Mason when he gets a little older and gets some curls!Hee hee! :) See ya Wed.! Oh, did you get my email about changing Mason's pics to next Thursday?